A man’s life is a struggle until the day he dies.
The last six months haven’t been the greatest.
- Getting sinus infection after sinus infection
- Being on some sort of antibiotic for weeks at a time for aforementioned sinus infection
- Noting another recent loss of weight on my already thin frame as a result of being sick (now 136 lbs, had to buy new 30 waist jeans since the others, 32 waist, are too big now)
- I could go lift, but those pulled lower back muscles aren’t healed fully (this helps slightly)
- Couldn’t enjoy the party at my brother Gio’s wedding, meaning next to no alcohol (see bullet point 1)
- Reoccurring soreness at my scar
- Language study shot to hell
- No romantic prospects (see bullet point 1 and 2)
The abstract for the above bullets would basically read: “Beppo has extremely low morale due to things he cannot control.”
While frustrating that I haven’t had the energy nor the drive to do much of anything constructive these past months, I’m not going to complain. I just have to bite the bullet for most things, get help from others that can help, and then move forward.
There’s no other option.