Considering I made some tentative predictions about the RNC this past week that came to be true, here’s my tentative predictions for the DNC:
– A minimum of one violent street brawl between different protesting groups (both Leftist)
– BLM will cause or nearly cause a minimum of one riot
– All the DNC’s rhetoric will be purely reactionary about how Trump is an evil, white, bigoted Nazi
– The Dems will once again boo God
– They’ll also boo the traditional family
– They’ll boo the cops and law enforcement providing security
– You’ll hear an interview where someone will say: “America was never great!” before the Media can cut away from it
– They’ll overplay the race, woman, and gay cards to point where even the Media will have a “WTF?” moment
– Sanders supporters will show up in force to protest (violently)
– A minimum of one shooting in the vicinity of the covention
– Someone will do the “Black Power” raised fist on stage to cheers
– While Hillary will get the nod, the energy surrounding it will be very low and subdued
– Some very angry Bernie delegates will walk out in protest
Any other predictions? Leave them in the comments!
EDIT: If any of these predictions come true, I’ll bold the text.